Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Those who can keep secrets are the great liars.

For the first time in my life I decided to do something. Yet I don't know what am I going to do but I need to do something. I need to change the word "something" into anything that is meaningful.

I am 26 years old, I have done nothing in my life which I should be proud of. I always win in the argument with my friends and family does not mater whether it is a meaningless topic or very few times rarely a topic to be called topic. Today I had an argument with my mother. That argument came to an ego and I hit my mom in her face. Now she has got bruise in her face. This is not the only time I have hit my mom but it was after years. When I was in my teen age I used to get in fight with my dad and mom both. I am realising how useless I am because, meanwhile this very time I am writing and I also looking at google for the correct spellings.

I know this is not enough but I am going to halt here for today. I got the word "halt" from googling the word "pause" synonym. I don't even know the correct spelling of synonym right before googling it.

No comments:

Post a Comment